Below are some links you may find useful.
- ABN Lookup
Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Business name check list and company information
- Australian Taxation Office
Rulings, Legislation, Cases, Fact Sheets etc
- Australian Stock Exchange
Market statistics, free online classes, share prices and floats
- Federal Government business portal
- Queensland Department of Education and Training
State Government site for registering apprentices, details of trainers for staff and service providers available to help employers through the maze of paperwork involved in employing
- National Business Name Search
Information to assists Property Agents and Motor Dealers comply with their obligations. Also a source of information on the Trades Practices Act and general consumer rights information. Register of Encumbered Vehicles, Occupational Licensing, Seniors’ section, School Leavers’ section etc.
- Fairwork Ombudsman
Information and advice about Australia’s workplace rights and rules, including awards and national employment standards
- Centrelink Family, Medicare, Child support, My Gov etc
- Queensland Office of State Revenue
For all state taxes including Payroll tax, Stamp duties, land tax etc.
- WorkCover Queensland
Workers’ compensation information